Thursday, August 7, 2008

Resort 2009... Dress Your Age (20's)


Abaete

I love the sections of magazines that tell you how to dress your age. And although I don't always fit in with my age group (I tend to like the clothes for the 30-somethings better), I still appreciate the effort. So, because of this I've decided to use the Resort 2009 collections for my research and put together a little grouping of clothing pieces for each age group (20's - 50's). I hope you enjoy!

For the 20-something's your clothing needs to be fun and daring. Don't be afraid of bright colors, fun skirt bottoms, and prints. You need to have a relaxed, but eccentric feel to your apparel. The items I picked for you can be worn to numerous events - beach nights, movie premieres, nights out with the girls, a day shopping, meeting the future in-laws, etc. Go out and be young!


Bill Blass


Oscar de la Renta


Oscar de la Renta

Bill Blass

Givenchy


Michael Kors

No comments: